Management Support Programs-Coaching and Mentoring
Coaching and Mentoring consultancy support is increasingly recognised as a vital managerial resource, as well as one of the most effective ways of developing, nurturing and linking staff to their organisation and chosen career path. BLC’s Management Support Programs are designed to develop core workplace competencies, leadership, communication, motivation, confidence, direction and performance.
Attitudinal, behavioural and performance transformations are achieved through the utilisation of proven managerial skills, strength based technologies and tools of which includes the following five key components of support:
Key Components of Our Support:
• Collaborative interviews with Management and/or HR
• Utilisation of objective and proven managerial, psychometric and self assessment instruments
• Utilisation of individual learning styles and current industry recognised managerial recourses and text books
• Modelled strength based language and approach to support
• Periodical assessments and reports tracking progress, application and results
BLC have provided Management Support Services, Mediation and Training for the following National and State Organisations:
David Jones • Essential Energy • Westernpower • House with No Step • Anglicare • Transfield Services • Justice Health • Brake Thru People Solutions • NSW TAFE • Life Without Barriers • Meals on Wheels • Community Solutions • Country Energy • Hastings Macleay Community Transport • Easternwell • Coffs Support Services….and more
Contact BLC now to find out more about our support services and how we can assist you and your managers!